Pages

2011/10/11

Jay Electronica & Mobb Deep – Call of Duty (Modern Warfare 3)


Young Guru on the Beat und Jay Electronica's Lyricism ergeben gleich Perfektion. Jay hat sich dazu noch zu dem Track noch für einen Feuture der Infamous Mobb entschieden.
Jay's Projekt Act 2: Patents of Nobility is coming.

Jay Electronica & Mobb Deep – Call Of Duty (Modern Warfare 3) by Hypetrak

Check sum of the lyrics below:

"You know the story goes..
When Real see Real
We recognize
When you seee the steel flash
You petrified
Steve Jobs seen death after just retiring
Takes Vision to Build
God Bless the Dead,
That’s Mac, That’s Pac, That’s Pun, That’s Big.
Shit,

Niggas know the Sunshine Eternal
I burn slow like Disco Inferno
Burn slow like blunts with yayo

I went from Myspace to the top of the food chain
The Sperm hit the Egg like a missle then 9 months later The Celebratory News came
Exhibit C gave the Whole world a mood change

Electronic
Niggas call my album is detox
Cause they know I’m finna bring the chronic

RocNation ColeWorld
Its a wrap nigga
Put yo diamonds in the sky take that nigga

Put your diamonds in the sky
And repeat after me if you tired of getting by
As time go by an eye for eye
We in this together son your beef is mine

Put your diamonds in the sky
And repeat after me if you tired of living lies
As time go by an eye for eye
We in this together son your beef is mine

To whom it may concern
If its hate
Wait your turn
Dig a crate
Make a urn

Please God tell Flex drop a bomb on me
Tell the Minister to tattoo the Quran on me
before the men in black try to pin a crime on me
and rupert murdock and his goons get to lyin on me

The Lord is my Shepherd
so tell the Royal Family to order my records
And spread em cross europe in a organized method
We could heal the planet with a organized effort
The Jews and the Christians and th Muslims and the buddhist and the Seiks, and scientologist they all are my brethren
Play this on radio
You never heard another nigga say this on the radio
I made it out the ghettio
Brunch with the Rothchilds
Dinner with the Carters
Jay Electstopthepress
Criticalest Artist"

No comments:

Post a Comment